Monday, December 8, 2008

23

23...

Another year, another birthday…

Can't say that I'm all too thrilled, but I won't say that I’m jaded either. Anyway, what the heck? Literally, it only means that I’m one more year older than last year, db?

Hay buhay talaga... (ayan ita-Taglish ko na!)

Aaminin ko, mejo hindi ako gaanong naging excited sa birthday ko ngayong taon. Probably because things had been a bit difficult for me in the last couple of months. It was as if I was always grasping for something. There were even times that I think I only have two modes that I operate on. One where I felt like I’m in a daze, spending my days without any vaguest hint of what is going on with my life and what will happen, the other one and the most disturbing of all --- where I feel like I'm a puppet on a string waiting for someone to just yank me out of this zombie-like state.

Do not get me wrong though. I am not whining. Regardless of all my big talks, I know I have so much to be thankful for. Nagpapasalamat pa din ako dahil sa kabila ng mga kaeklatan ko sa buhay, sangkatutak na blessings pa din ang dumating sa akin.

Kaya Salamat Lord...

Salamat sa mga blessings...

Salamat dahil masaya naman ang buong pamilya...

Salamat sa promotion...

Salamat sa inspiration...

And most of all, Thank you because you gave me a lot of people who are always there to love and support me. Kay Chichu, sa mga friends na laging anjan sa tabi ko at nakikinig sa mga kachorvahan ko sa buhay.. kay Mahal..

To all those who made my birthday special, Thank you! I had so much fun... Kahit na sandamakmak na pantal ang nakuha ko dahil sa allergic reaction ko sa walanghiyang crab na yan, salamat pa din!

Isang araw, mawawala din ang zombie-mode ko. Magigising din ako at magsasawang magmukmok. I’ll be a strong-willed biatch again.. Kaya for now,’ll give myself a huge toast, keep my fingers crossed and hope that all the birthday wishes I made come true...

Cheers!

No comments: